Privacy, GDPR, Terms, DMCA, Cookies, Compliance Page
Last updated [June 04th, 2021]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our site http://www.Ikitchendesign.com. Here, Kitchen Craft LLC (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Here at www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com, we offer a website where our team is specialized in Ikea Sektion kitchen cabinet plan, assembly, and installation with unmatched expertise and reputation in Florida. We don’t work for any IKEA® store. We service most of Florida, and we are available to you as a small business specialist. Expert IKEA® kitchen installers. # 1 in Florida.
We are located in the United States.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with us, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new feature information, and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Collection of Information, Use of it and Communication with Parents
Children can inspect the site and can assess and print content without giving any individual data other than the automatic collection of device ”persistent identifiers,” examined in more detail beneath. This site just gathers limited individual data. In the event, the data gathered does not permit contact with him or her or his or her gadget (counting, for instance, collected data), we may utilize and uncover it for any reason, to the degree allowed by applicable law.
Personally Identifiable Information
In keeping with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such personal information without parental consent, we will delete that information from our records.
Ensure that the site functions properly; Enable us to conduct research and analysis to understand, address, and improve the use and performance of the site; and diagnose and respond to problems.
How Parents may Raise Questions and Concerns?
If a parent has any questions or concerns about his or her child’s use of the site, we encourage the parent to contact us at email@example.com
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
ACCESS AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing (i) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that website to delete your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity (including fraudulent user-generated content such as product reviews), or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise a right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
EXERCISING ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY, AND DELETION RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us a message on our website. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within 12 months. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We try to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
OPT-OUT AND OPT-IN RIGHTS
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the Personal Information of consumers if less than 16 years of age unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
You can exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. However, note that many features of our website, our products, or our services will not function without your Personal Information. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our website or write us at our email address listed on our webpage.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail email@example.com
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We (“yourikeakitcheninstaller.com” “we,” or “our”) respect the rights of copyright owners to control the uses of their intellectual property and require users of our websites and services to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to the material.
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Website, you may contact us using the information below.
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Website infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
· a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Website;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to offer a platform that contains no content that violates those rights. We require that information submitted by you be accurate, lawful, and not in violation of the rights of third parties.
- Contacting adviserology.com
- If you wish to report a violation of Site or Service Policies, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact adviserology.com Customer Service as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
This Agreement was last revised on June 04th, 2021.
www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com (“Website”) owned by Kitchen Craft LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You”, “your” and “Customers” refers to the person who is accessing the website and paid for the products and services offered on the Website.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” are references toKitchen Craft LLC;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.-
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit, or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 13, if you are under the age of 13 then please take acceptance from your parents/guardians for using our website and services.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Here at www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com, we offer a meticulously designed website where our team is specialized in Ikea kitchen cabinet plan, assembly, and installation with unmatched expertise and reputation in Florida. We don’t work for any IKEA® store. We service most of Florida, and we are available to you as a small business specialist. Expert IKEA® kitchen installers. # 1 in Florida.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. But, to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
Any such submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website.
· Upload your Design:
If you have already crafted your dream kitchen using IKEA®’s kitchen planner, simply upload it for a free quote. If you are looking for an independent designer, let us know.
· Receive a Free Quote:
We carefully review your design to ensure the final product will be exactly as you have imagined. After this step, we can give you a free quote to turn it into a reality.
· Book your Installation:
The final step is to pick a date to have our expert installers fit your kitchen. With over 20 years of experience, you can expect a truly flawless finish to your new kitchen.
Expert Installation Service: For availing of our Expert installation service, once your booking is approved, the Expert will meet you at the designated place at the agreed-upon time as per the specification provided by you. The Expert will begin to render agreed-upon services immediately or as soon as possible.
Not Allowed: You agree that the Expert can refuse to render services to you for reasons that include but are not limited to you being unfit to engage in services, disrespectful to the Expert’s staff, infected with a contagious virus or disease, etc.
By availing of our services:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail of the offered Services from our Website;
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Courses and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service or course to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website is invalid where banned.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reschedule their booking for the next available date.
XIV. YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affects anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access our Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software, or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
At Ikitchendesign.com, we have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, we do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or downloading of postings of other parties on the website.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
In no event shall Kitchen Craft LLC, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and(iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and no warranty shall be provided by us for its suitability for any purpose.
Our website and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties rights, and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty, contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended, incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of such damages.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
We have provided certain materials such as graphics, logo, photo, designs audio recording, text, software, etc. (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You shall not modify or transfer any copyrighted content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your rights to access or use the website shall be terminated and you must with immediate effect destroy the copies you have created from the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall provide you notice of such a claim, suit, or proceeding at your expense. We reserve the right, at your expense, to undertake the exclusive defense and control of any case that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or unacceptable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
If a dispute arises between you and the website ikitchendesign.com, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a “Claim”) following this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and ikitchendesign.com (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute cost-effectively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of America and the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the State of Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences and to help us analyze our website traffic.
What to do with Cookies?
Types & Category of Cookies used
List the category of cookies used in www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com. For example:
- Performance, Analytics, Research & Advertising
Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access this site www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device. We also use third-party cookies to improve and personalize our marketing messages/communications with you.
- Performance cookies
Performance cookies are generally third-party cookies from vendors we work with or who work on our behalf that collect information about your visit and use of the Accenture website, for instance, which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the website works. Third-party vendors may have access to this data and may use it to improve their overall services and offerings.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com (“Kitchen Craft LLC” or “we”).
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.yourikeakitcheninstaller.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, etc.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content, or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although weseek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
Wespecifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. Weshall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
Wedo not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. Wemake no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third-party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, wetake no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org